1. Click on New Application.
2. Enter your Name, DOB,Email and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the confirmation page.
CONFIRMATION PAGE Please write down
1. your application number. and
2. your password.
1. Use your application number and password(The one you got earlier in confirmation page) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the payment page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form.
You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information.
A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter Primary School details, Name of institute, address of institute, starting year, ending year, year of award.
ii) In addition to the above, applicants are expected to enter Secondary school details,Name of institute, address of institute, starting year, ending year, year of award.
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload o'level result, primary certificate, birth/declaration, indigene, identity, and your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background.
The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size..
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on
the 'Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to
ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information..
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed
Click on Print Application to print it..
You will be contacted via SMS/EMAIL on your phone for the admission letter..